Monday 11 February 2013

A bit about us. Well, me.

Hi guys!

Just thought I should introduce myself, so here's 25 facts about me.
1. Full name's Laura Amy Jones.
2. I don't even like gin. Hate the stuff, it's all about vodka for me. But Jodi wears the trousers and we wouldn't have it any other way.
3. I dropped my Iphone in my wheelie bin today.
4. I don't do injuries by halves. It's either a full on blood bath when I fall over (which is a regular occurrence) or nothing. At the moment, I have a bruise the size of a side plate on my knee.
5. I live in Oswestry, near Jodi, but live in Chester through the week 'cause of uni.
6. Oh yeh, I'm at uni. In my third year, studying Psychology. I'm not that good at it though.
7. I have a large number of bags that I don't like to use because I love them too much, so they just sit in my wardrobe.
8. I drink far too much. Don't really know my limits. Or is it that i just don't have any limits, 'cause I never have to say "nah, I've had enough"?
9. I swear far too fucking much. Sorry if this offends you. Hmmee.
10. I once spent the night in A&E 'cause I was so drunk I fell down a huge flight of stairs and knocked myself out. Not my proudest moment.
11. Me and Jodi once fell asleep touching noses, giggling and holding hands, aren't we cute. Vom.
12. I will always say "me and Jodi" even though I know this is wrong, and it should in fact be "Jodi and I".
13. Number 11 sounds so gay, we are not lesbians, just best friends.
14. We are two of six best friends, and the greatest group of people you will ever be privileged enough to meet, in my opinion.
15. I love diet coke in a can.
16. I hate diet coke in a bottle.
17. Jodi was once sick on the floor in the toilets in a nightclub, then on her face, and when I tried to help her, I slipped in the sick.
18. I was once so hungover, I was violently sick into a mixing bowl in Jodi's car whilst she was trying to eat her maccies. It didn't stop her finishing it.
19. We have a lot of sick stories.
20. I make cow noises when I'm sick.
21. I'm not really a fan of animals, except Jodi's dogs, and even they push it sometimes.
22. We tried to go sledging last month, but couldn't find the sledges, so took body boards. They are really not meant for the snow. Safe to say no sledging occurred.
23. We have very similar tattoos, and I think they're on the same wrist. This was by accident, and I did not copy Jodi, no matter what my mum says.
24. My mum's called Lorraine, so we call her quiche, and Jodi is like an adopted daughter to her.
25. We aren't the sharpest tool in the draw, but we could be the funniest. Once you've got to know us, I hope you agree!

We're posting a video every weekend, so watch this space!

loveyoubye

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment