Tuesday 12 February 2013

25 Pointless Jodi Facts

  1. I have many nicknames; Jodes, Dodi, 2 in 1 Kong (haha!)
  2. I share my birthday with Renee Zellweger, 25th April.
  3. If I was a boy, Mum would of called me Nial, thank goodness I have lady bits.
  4. I LOVE JAGER! This was until I realized just how many calories were in ONE Jagerbomb... approx 400! Disgusting.
  5. Talking of Jager I once did 3 pints of it (5 Jagerbombs in each pint glass) safe to say I remember little of that night.
  6. Alcohol makes me sick, be it one sip or one liter bottle of gin.
  7. I can name the planets in order closest to the sun. Science bof.
  8. I'm one of the most moodiest people on earth, I like my own way, and it has to be now. I cant help this, one thing makes my mood flip instantly. It can be funny.
  9. I went to uni in 2010 to do Sociology, I quit in 6 months and thought, great dead end job forever. Then I fell lucky...
  10. I now work in an Estate Agents, LOVE!
  11. This is one of my favorite numbers, 11!
  12. Us Shropshire lasses have the most similar accent to the Queen, lucky us! Although I have often been told I have a southern accent. 
  13. Beyonce is my ultimate girl crush! <3 
  14. Drake is my number one! I went to see him in Manchester last year, he is the bomb.
  15. I hate the cinema, well not really hate... but it is sooooo boring, and sitting for hours without talking, IMPOSSIBLE!
  16. I like to cry, a lot. I'm a self confessed drama queen. I cry at films (few have been watched at the cinema) I relate things to my life far to easily and I weep. Titanic being the main culprit.
  17. I passed my driving test in 2009 with no minors, yes I am amazing.
  18. I now drive a Fiat 500, I named her Fanny.
  19. I have two dogs, aww Dorothy and Martha (no matter what Laura say she loves them)
  20. I have been to see Westlife 6 times. I am a fan and am not embarrassed. Why did they split?
  21. I love money. I spend what I dont have, and I really do not care. Life is one thing, to live and be happy, money makes me happy.
  22. My best subject through out school and college was Geography.
  23. I'm a massive kid with a love for all thing Disney.
  24. Laura and I drink practically every weekend, ugh our poor little livers.
  25. ITS PANCAKE DAY!!!!!
Love,


Jodi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment