Tuesday 5 March 2013

Thinking of my Summer Bod

Soooooooo, its come to that time of year where I am feeling pretty crappy about myself and I neeeeed to lose weight. ONE... for the summer #bikinibod TWO... its my 21st in less than two months.

So how the hell am I going to do this, to lose a couple stone would be amazing! Skinny minnie me.

I only want to go to the gym, after losing a bit of weight first. flub jumping everywhere and being out of breath in the first minute is not attractive nor healthy.

First of all I am trying to eat healthy. I went to the supermarket last night, after work. My shopping list was:
  • Brown rice
  • Couscous 
  • Onions
  • Peppers
  • Yoghurts (I forgot these)
  • Chicken breast
I also had food at home to put with these.

Yesterday, the diet started, I don't eat crisps at all, and little chocolate, but I love food. I love to eat out, Nando's, Pizza Hut, TAKEAWAYS. ugh!! The list could go on all daaaaay. AND I HATE FRUIT. Give me as much veg as you like, but fruit is just something I hate. I like strawberries if they are lathered in cream and sugar, so I am opting to pass on those too.

What am I eating daily now then? Well it is a sin, and I know it is, but I cannot stomach breakfast. I am not a morning person. I have to be in work for 9am. I get up at 8.10am. I get up, shower, get ready, find clothes and voila... I am up and ready to leave the house for 8.35am. I cannot speak to anyone let alone sit and eat anything.

I get to work, have black coffee (yummm) then I ponder along my daily duties until its lunch time... yesterday and today I have had porridge at about 1pm. Filling, but tasteless.

A few more coffees later it is 5pm and home time! Time to think of what is for tea. Last night, I had rice, raw veg and chicken. I burnt the rice (yeah and you thought that was impossible), it was one big slab of brown hardness. Lovely! Oh and I can still taste the onion in my mouth right now... and the chicken was dry and boring.

PLEASE CAN YOU HELP MEEEEEE??!!

Tonight I plan to eat Couscous with veg and tuna. Good oui?

I need some imagination, I need help. Also, if anyone has good home exercises that would be great. I dont have room to do a fitness DVD, so simple exercises would be appreciated!

THANK YOU!!!

Jodi x

No comments:

Post a Comment